Consolidated Ontario Estates Statutes and Regulations 2020 is a current, convenient compendium of estates statutes, rules, and regulations.
Consolidated Ontario Estates Statutes and Regulations 2020 is a current, convenient compendium of estates statutes, rules, and regulations for the Ontario practitioner. Portable enough to carry to the office or courtroom – yet so complete that it contains a current consolidation of the relevant legislative materials.
New in this edition
- O. Reg. 216/18 — Code of Ethics, made under the Funeral, Burial and Cremation Services Act, 2002
- O. Reg. 741, R.R.O. 1990 (General), Form 4A -Certificate of Continuation, made under the Mental Health Act
Amended Acts and regulations include:
- Canada Pension Plan, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-8
- CPP Regulations, C.R.C., c. 385, made under the Canada Pension Plan Act
- Health Care Consent Act, 1996, S.O. 1996, c. 2, Sched. A, Forms A - H
- Income Tax Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. 1 (5th Supplement)
- Insurance Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. I.8
- Pension Benefits Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.8
- Residential Tenancies Act, S.O. 2006, c. 17
- O. Reg. 909, R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 909 (General), made under the Pension Benefits Act
- O. Reg. 194 – Rules of Civil Procedure – made under the Courts of Justice Act